Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] My/Liked Songs List For Artist Is Gone

[Desktop] My/Liked Songs List For Artist Is Gone

I tend to like all the songs I want to hear from an artist so that I can easily play them when I want to hear music by a specific artist. On mobile I can still select an artist to get to my library of their songs, but on desktop selecting an artist bring me to their page. I prefer how it works on mobile, but I could live with it navigating to their page if I had an easy and quick way to go to my library for them as close to the top of the page as possible.

This change pretty much breaks the way I use Spotify most often, outside of playlists, on Desktop and Web. Please give me a way to easily see all the songs I liked by an artist and quickly (shuffle) play them or find specific ones to start with. 

8 Replies

Another benefit to having this liked list for an artist is when you are building a queue on the fly. I liked being able to jump around through my artists and quickly queue up songs. Creating a playlist for things like this, and above, is unwieldy and can be frustrating to manage. Sometimes you just want to interrupt what you have playing with a particular jam or two by other artists you want to hear or show to others. This (as it is called on mobile) Albums in Your Library list is fantastic for all of this.

Hey @sokritties ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

You should be able to see the liked songs by an artist to the top of their profile. You  can go to Your Library > Artist >  and should see the link to all the saved songs there, right next to the list of popular songs. 

If that doesn't work as expected, could you let us know if the issue persists after running a clean reinstall on your device? This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations.

Keep us posted how things work out.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm here looking for the same answer, there's still no way to just see liked songs on an Artist page. What a pain. 

So the only way for me to play only my Liked songs by an artist is create my own playlist with my Liked songs for each and every single artist????? Are you serious right now, Spotify? #weak

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

As @Mihail confirmed, your Liked Songs from individual artists should appear on the artist’s page at the top right next to the list of Popular songs. 

@stillsearchingsigh, @xtrabigears can you make sure you’re using the desktop app and not the web player, which currently doesn’t have this feature?

In case you can’t find your Liked Songs on the artist’s page using the desktop or mobile app, it’d be great if you could provide us with some additional info so that we can look into this further. Can you let us know your device, operating system, and the version of Spotify you're using?

In the meantime, we suggest filtering your Liked Songs by the artist name you want to listen to and hit play. This will only add the filtered songs to the Queue and you can listen to them in order or shuffled.

If you’re looking for something else, please provide some more info on what’s happening. We’ll do our best to help you sort it out.

ElenaModerator

Hey, I'm having the same problem and tought it may help some print. but it is really just what OP are saying, the page simply doesn't exists anymore.

I'm using the desktop app, the one installed on microsoft store, on windows 10, and I think i'm using Spotify 1.2.0.1165.gabf054ab (just copied from the "help" thing) 

spotify.jpg

With regards to this part in particular

As @Mihail confirmed, your Liked Songs from individual artists should appear on the artist’s page at the top right next to the list of Popular songs. 

As of 1/24/2023 and honestly the past few months I am not able to see the liked songs on an artists page on the web client (The Mobile Client does not have the same issue). Yes I understand I can just create a playlist w/ artists songs but spotify's "like songs" feature can be inconsistent on showing if a song is liked in the "popular" section as at times a song can be released as a single and then later on in an album If that makes sense. So I'd like to be able to check on their page if I already have their song liked instead of needing to search.

Mac Demarco Artist Page 

Hey @MDORVI,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the clarification.

On the Web Player you should be able to see the "filled hearts" of the songs you've liked on the artist page, just like in the Desktop version of the app. You should also see the filled hearts if you open the album that contains that track on the artist page.

In this case, since it could be an issue, would you mind deleting the cache of your browser and trying in an incognito/private window to see if it makes any difference?

Also, could you check if opening the Web Player with a different browser displays the hearts on the artist page? This will give us a better look at the issue to continue investigating.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator

Suggested posts