Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover] New albums and singles for genre

[Discover] New albums and singles for genre

Previously, there was a grouping of "New albums and singles" on the genre pages in the search section.

I really liked this feature, as I was able to track releases within a specific genre.

For some reason, this grouping no longer exists. That's why I can no longer keep up with the new albums released in the Rock genre.

It would be nice to add again the grouping of "New albums and singles" on the genre pages in the search section so that users can better follow the releases within the genre they like the most.

3 Replies

Hey @Cavichioli_JR,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! We moved your post to the help boards as its content fits better here.

The New Releases section in Genre still exists. However, at the moment this section is not available for all genres, including Rock. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hopefully you'll see if it gets improved but we can't guarantee when this will be addressed! 

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

A post shouldn't have been moved as it's not a question. It's a suggestion.

I saw that there is a new releases section with all the genres mixed together, but that doesn't meet what I'd like to hear.

I would like the company to try to focus on understanding the needs of users instead of just worrying about giving a superficial answer (if not a robot with artificial intelligence) to reduce the service ticket and manipulate performance indicators.

So, an essential feature for the most popular music genre on the planet is unavailable? And that's why you're going to lose me to Apple.

Suggested posts