Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly - Shuffle/Repeat Issues

Discover Weekly - Shuffle/Repeat Issues

I am running into an issue with Discover Weekly’s shuffle and repeat toggles. I am enjoying the playlist provided to me this week. However, I am interested in keeping it in shuffle and repeat. I usually do for everything I listen to. However, Discover Weekly toggles off my repeat and shuffle settings whenever I click to another song in that playlist or switch off to another playlist. 

This only occurs only with Discover Weekly. My Daily Mixes don’t have this issue. I have actually discovered that Daily Mix does save my toggle settings, while Discover Weekly doesn’t . It is as if Discover Weekly playlist has its owns repeat/shuffle settings, and they don’t stay on. 

Would this be something that could be fixed? 🙂

Plan

Family Plan

USA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro

Operating System

(iOS 13.3)

1 Reply

Hey @rcalles,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

It'd be useful to read through this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see whether, as a result, you can play songs in 'shuffle' and 'repeat' mode in your Discover Weekly.

You can also try and perform a clean reinstall of the app in order to start with a brand-new version of it and see whether the playback issues you previously experienced are solved as a result.

Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device and operating system. 

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply and jump in if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts