Premium

Country

India

Device

Web, IPhone

Operating System

(iOS 10, chrome)

My Question or Issue

Discover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months. 
I've been listening and liking songs actively. I've tried searching for "Discover Weekly" - it's not there. 
Discover Weekly and Release Radar are the reasons I've payed for a year of subscription.

4 Replies

Hi @3enraha,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, the Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists are still in their test stages in India, and aren’t currently available for all users; you can find more information about this here.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @TreyAnastasio,

How do you mean it's not available for all users? Is it not the most important feature of your service you advertise everywhere? I see similar replays from 2019. When will these features be available? Is the a way to get in the list of beta users for which these features ARE available, since your message imply that there are some users that have the features?

This is very disappointing. Especially because no one of course said about it before I paid. 

Plan

Premium

Country

India

My Question or Issue

Discover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months. 
I've been listening and liking songs actively. I've tried searching for "Discover Weekly" - it's not there. 

Is it not the most important feature of your service you advertise everywhere? I see similar replays from 2019. When will these features be available? Is the a way to get in the list of beta users for which these features ARE available?

This is very disappointing. Especially because no one of course said about it before I paid. Discover Weekly and Release Radar are the reasons I've payed for a year of subscription. 

Hi @3enraha,

Thanks for your reply!

I recommend submitting a new idea for making Discover Weekly and Release Radar available to all Spotify users in India, in the Ideas Exchange of the Spotify Community. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts