Plan

Free

Country

Croatia

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 7

I changed my country in settings and, ever since, my Discover Weekly has been stuck. I tried logging out and logging in again. I listened to music normally the whole previous week and didn't use a private session. 

discwee.JPG
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Discover weekly not updating after country change

Hey there @ibreakplaylists,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sometimes these playlists need more time in order to update - especially when you change your country to one where Spotify has launched recently.

Try unliking and liking the playlist again. You can also follow these steps and perform a clean reinstall of the app on all your devices, this will refresh your cache. 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, I tried both things you suggested: unliking and liking the playlist and then reinstalling the app.

I still see the old playlist (10 days old now).

A friend, who is a Premium user in Croatia, says he can't find his "discover weekly" at all, only daily mixes. So I'm not sure if they are even available in Croatia?

Highlighted

Visitor
Confirming this, been using Spotify for some time in Croatia, switched to premium recently, Discover weekly not updating, and not showing up in Browse > Discover, or in Made for You.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's over two weeks now; a Monday, and still no update to the Discover Weekly.

Can you revert my country back to France, where I was able to use that feature? It sucks to use the service without it.

SUGGESTED POSTS