Free/Premium

Country

australia

Device

Samsung s20fe

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

After contacting spotify numerous times and getting no help i am trying here.  My discover weekly is not updating. It keeps playing the wrong genre music that I never listen to. Please help.  Spotify have just reported it with no offer to assist.

4 Replies

Hi there @lissimmo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Is it possible that you've borrowed your account to someone? 

We suggest that you log out everywhere to make sure that you haven't forgot to log out from some device by following the steps that's provided bellow:

1. Log in to your account page. 
  2. Click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

Note: This doesn't include partner devices (e.g. speakers, games consoles, and TVs), so for those go to your apps page and choose REMOVE ACCESS.

Keep us posted.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I haven't used my spotify anywhere else though. Ive unlike any mediation song. Ive even hidden them in my discovery list and today is Monday and its loaded another lot of meditation songs on.

Hey @lissimmo,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to confirm, your Discover Weekly is updating every Monday but not with the songs you'd like, right? In that case, you just need to keep listening to your favorite music so the app can start modifying what it recommends you. Keep in mind that this may take several weeks. In the meantime, we suggest following the recommendations you'll find here to improve your Made for You playlists.

Additionally, another cool way to discover new music similar to your taste is the Radio feature, which you can start from an artist, album, playlist or song and it'll give you similar music. Find more info here.

Hope this is helpful. If you have questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Its now Monday again and still more mediation music. hasn't updated once again

Suggested posts