Free

Country

U.S.

Device

WebPlayer

Operating System

null

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have a question regarding the fact that all my previously playable songs on my Spotify-created playlists are now unplayable and greyed out, but I can play the greyed out playlists from my Library without a problem and the playlists magically become ungreyed. Help?

Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (61).png
6 Replies

Re: Entire Playlists greyed out but I can still play them from my Library

jimadavis
Visitor

Currently experiencing the same issue with my premium account. Have to use Chrome to listen and can't download third party apps. on my work computer.

Lycanrock79
Regular

All my playlists are playing as normal but can no longer select specific songs or pause /play anything unless I use the pop-out window option or directly from the Library.

Lycanrock79
Regular
I do have AdBlock, could that be causing my problem?

anabiel
Casual Listener

I'm also experiencing this. It's fine if I want to play from a playlist since I can just hit the clickable "play" button, but it makes my Favorites/Liked Songs list (which is what I primarily listen to) completely unplayable.

For the record, it's not an issue of cache or cookies or anything like that, since I use spotify in a private browser at my work.

stonedkittys
Visitor

Same problem for me! With all playlists, the ones that I made or the ones that Spotify creates are all greyed out 

Highlighted

Lycanrock79
Regular
It works fine if i select the playlist from my Library, and play it from there but from the playlist view it will not let me do it.
SUGGESTED POSTS