Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Episodes from Podcasts Disappeared from Playlists and Shown Unplayed when Searched

Episodes from Podcasts Disappeared from Playlists and Shown Unplayed when Searched

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR, Macbook Pro 2015

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

Last night I added some episodes from a podcast (~20) into some of my playlists, but the next day, they disappeared from my playlists. When I search then back up in the search bar, they show up unplayed (shown in picture), even when I played the episodes the previous night. Also, on my phone, the number of songs on my playlists are still counting the episodes, even though they are not there. I tried reinstalling Spotify and refreshing the app many times, but it didn’t change anything. What is the cause of this issue? and am I able to get them back into my playlists without having to add them back again?

5F88ED7C-DA56-4464-96A8-453D8E819617.png
1 Reply

Hey there @shirley_duong,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

To add to the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, we'd suggest you restart the device. You can also check these steps to make sure the cache is not leading to issues.

Just to check- does this happen only on your phone or on different devices? If it is only on the phone, it might be a device-related issue.

Keep us in the loop. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts