Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find songs from previous Daily Mix

Find songs from previous Daily Mix

There was a song on one of my Daily Mix, yesterday, that I wanted to save but was unable to. Is there a way to see history on your phone like you can on the computer? I checked the history on the computer but it's not there. It looks like it skipped all the songs I listened to in the car, and that's where I heard the song I'm trying to get. 

It would be cool to have that ability to go back a day, maybe under the desktop app, and see your songs from your Daily Mix.

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies

I had the same bad experience. 

Often the auto playlist called Daily Mix 1 bring me some that I like, but not so much. This Monday they "made"a very enjoyable Daily Mix 1 auto playlist, and I forgot to "save". On Wednesday the musics of this Playlist changed again... And now I cant found the set list Id like to listen to. Is it possible to get access and listen to the auto playlist Daily Mix 1 of October 18th? 

Hey @Music2016 and @jpcalifornia,

Thanks for posting in the Community. 

Currently there isn't a way to access previous versions of your Daily Mixes however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 It seems that other Spotify users also mentioned they'd like to see this feature and posted on our Exchange. You can add your support there by up-voting this idea. We'll inform on any developments there, if there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven’t already. 

Hope this info is useful. The Community is here for you if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Be great if you could access previous daily mixes. Often stick on while driving (I drive a lot), and mean to note down songs and then forget. It’s then too late and it’s gone

Suggested posts