Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following Artists are not among the artists listed in Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following Artists are not among the artists listed in Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 6, Windows PC, Windows Laptop)

Operating System

(iOS 12.4.3 (last update for my phone), Windows 10 laptop, Windows 7 PC)

My Question or Issue

I am trying to switch over to Spotify from Apple Music and I am trying to copy over my library. I have spent many many hours adding in the 1000s of artists I like and now looking at the results many of them are not listed among the Artists! Neither are their songs and albums listed! What the heck happened?! I do re look up the artists and some of them now say I am not following them while others say I am following them, but they do not appear in the list. This is very very frustrating. I have looked through the forums some and I do not see my specific issue tackled and I do not see many issues really well explained by Spotify or the company. Now I am thinking about not leaving Apple Music for you. It kind of sounds like Spotify is doing everything possible to make their programs as user unfriendly as possible. Is it true that Spotify hates their users? Please tell me what is going on with the Artists I added. I am very frustrated. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts