Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following an Artist

Following an Artist

How do you follow an Artist, once you have previously followed a song.

As when I try to follow an artist on the artist page, it only ever links to the original song followed not all the artists songs.

2 Replies

Hey @BruceJNZ and thanks for posting in the Community! 🙂
If I'm understanding correctly - you want to see all of an artist's songs in the artist tab once you follow them? If so, you'd actually need to save the albums or all the songs you want to see show up for that artist.
Following an artist on their profile page will alert you to new releases and tailor recommendations, but it won't save all their content to Your Library.
Feel free to let me know if I'm on the wrong track for what you meant and I'd be happy to help! 🙂
Have an awesome day!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes what you described is correctly but this does mean that you have to continually select all the new material the artist releases on an ongoing basis, which means when you go to look at an artist not all their material is shown in the library.

But if you select to follow an artist first, before you follow one of their songs or albums and you go to your library 'artist' it has all their material shown, not just the songs you previsously selected.

I would have thought once you select to follow an artist, from the artist page, then the library would put all the songs of that artist into the library, not just the ones previously selected!.

I have tried a number of ways around this like unfollowing the songs previously followed and then following the artist from the artists page, but for some reason when you go to the artist after that, it will only shows the previous un follwed songs, not all the artists work.

I am old school and like to listen to whole albums from new artists and have used a number of other services over the years and this is the only service that works this way.

Is ther a way of selecting an artist and seeing all their song in the artist sectino of the library.

Regards

Bruce

Suggested posts