Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hörbuch verschwunden

Hörbuch verschwunden

Hallo, brauche Hilfe, mein Hörbuch von Jens Henrik Jensen, Oxen Triologie 1-3 ist plötzlich gelöscht und ich bin Mitten im Buch! Was kann ich machen? Kann mir jemand helfen?

14 Replies

Hi there @Silvia67,

thanks for reaching out and i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

First i would like to point out the in order to content questions to get the right attention, they should be posted on the "Content Questions" section of the community.

If you're unsure of where to post, feel free to check out the community guidelines.

To answer your question, i would recommend to start by asking a friend or sibling who uses Spotify in your country to check if the content is available for them as a first indication.

If it isn't, please make sure to read all about missing content here.

However, if it is indeed available, reply back to this post and we'll continue from there.

Keep me posted 🙂

I've got exactly the same problem. I was right in the middle of the 2nd book and now it's simply gone. Though you can still find the playlist, the tracks are "not avaivable". That's for the second book "Oxen 2 - Der dunkle Mann".

Please tell me this is only temporally.

Unbenannt.PNG

Ich habe das gleiche Problem- ebenfalls mitten im zweiten Teil des oxen Hörbuchs

was kann man da machen?

I have the same problem with the2. part of the Oxen Book part2

Habe das selbe Problem mit dem Hörbuch von Oxen. Bin kurz vor dem Ende des dritten Teils gewesen......seeeehr ärgerlich. Hat schon irgendwer von Spotify eine Begründung erhalten?

Hi @rikenus,

You will be able to find guidance within my post above.

Hope this will shed some light.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Well you wrote:

"To answer your question, i would recommend to start by asking a friend or sibling who uses Spotify in your country to check if the content is available for them as a first indication.

[...]

However, if it is indeed available, reply back to this post and we'll continue from there."

And we all have the same problem here. So let's continue from here 🙂

But i guess stuff like this can happen all the time? Artists taking stuff from the plattform? It's just too bad that there isn't a kind of warning like "this wiill be taken down next month" etc.. That's a big minus when you like and listen to audiobooks.

Hi @Feenux,

Similar ideas have been suggested before, one of them can be found here.

You can also contribute to this live idea by adding your +VOTE and subscribe to get updated on any changes.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mal den Verlag kontaktiert, vllt. lässt sich ja etwas herausfinden. Der Autor weiß zumindest von nichts.

lg

klasse- Danke für den Einsatz - hoffe, dass ich bald die restlichen 1,5 Bände dann hören kann.

Manfred

Ach genial! Vielen Dank dafür 🙂

Hallo zusammen,

der Verlag hat mir heute geantwortet. Es ist leider kein Versehen/Missverständnis, sondern Unternehmensstrategie. Das Hörbuch wird wohl zeitnahe auch nicht wieder hochgeladen werden.

"Da Flatrate-Modelle kein langfristig nachhaltiges Einkommen für Autorinnen und Autoren und Verlage darstellen, bieten wir unsere Titel dort nicht mehr an.

Sie finden unsere Titel aber auf vielen anderen Plattformen im Abo oder Einzelverkauf"

Sehr schade für uns, aber wenigstens "Gewissheit".

lg

Danke für die Mühe - dann hat man wenigstens Gewissheit.

• Danke für deinen Einsatz. Dann lese ich Oxen halt wieder wie in alten Zeiten und kaufe mir die Bücher. Lg

Suggested posts