Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP!! Can't find deleted playlist anymore with over 1600 songs!!!

HELP!! Can't find deleted playlist anymore with over 1600 songs!!!

Hello there,

I accidentally removed all the songs in a playlist. Then, when i read about the possibility of retrieving a deleted playlist, i also deleted it because i though i could only retrieve it once the entire playlist was deleted

Now its gone and i can't find it in restore playlist section either 😞

it took me years and years to compile this list i hope you are able to restore it!!

i did manage to find the playlist link which is this one:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6SZHJTFIal5BjTpXkbUsDC?si=a9RGr9dlSVyiMK2ZfcV1eA

I'm on Premium, located in The Netherlands

Hope sincerely someone can help!

All best,

Wouter 

*snip*

3 Replies

Hey @whr900 

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately there is no feature that allows you to recover all of your songs. However, i do know that if you have listen to at most 50 of them, you can go to your history and retrieve those songs there. 

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Hey Keanu,

Thanks for getting back so quick. I also had a chat with someone via your Facebook support page and apparantly it was not possible to retrieve. All I had to do looking back was press 'control z' and then i would have had them back 😞 so dumb.

Anyway no worries thanks for trying to help and i guess most is in my head so i'll just have to start buidling a new playlist.

Best,

Wouter

Im glad i can help! Hopefully, you can gather those songs back quickly!

Best of luck!

Keanu_C

Suggested posts