Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help Enhance button not available

Help Enhance button not available

Plan Premium

Country Norway

Device iPhone

Operating System iOS 15

Enhance was launched several months ago and Norway supposed to be covered. I am still waiting and no Enhance button has shown on my playlists.

I really want to test this feature and am wondering why it is not available to me as a premium customer?

Thank you.

52 Replies

I believe this feature works on Playlists created by subscribers. If Spotify made it, I don't think they will have the enhanced button.

I have a premium account and the enhance button does not work. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have restarted my iPhone I don’t know how to restart the app though. Please could u help me. 

I have lost my Enhance button as well. This appears to have occurred when I changed my account from a single to a Duo premium account. I have tried all the previous suggestions but nothing has worked.

Hey folks,

Thank you for keeping in contact. 

To keep investigating your cases, would you mind including in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running?

Also, could you tell us if this issue happens with specific playlists or if it's in general? This will give us a better look to keep helping further. 

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you! That easy solution returned my Enhance button.

Same issue here but it goes the other way around: I went from Duo Premium to a Solo Premium plan and now the Enhance button is gone on almost all the playlists, including the brand new ones. So frustrating.

Hey there @cluxter,

Thanks for the post.

The Enhance button is available only on playlists that you've created. It won't show on public playlists other users have made and Spotify created playlists.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your answer Alex. But that's precisely the problem: I have created a new playlist based on 1 public song and the Enhance button won't show up in this new playlist that I've just created. I never had any problem of this sort so far until I switched from Duo Premium to Solo Premium a couple of days ago. I used to act exactly the same way with multiple playlists and that never happened to me before.

Hey there @cluxter

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to confirm, do you mean you created a Radio playlist based on one song? Take into account that the Radio playlists are generated automatically by the app and don't have the Enhance feature since it only appears on playlists you created manually by adding songs, albums, etc.

On another note, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Also, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I am having trouble as well. I've uninstalled the app as well as my phone numerous times. I do not have premium but I saw it a couple times and I used it but it kept disappearing. Maybe it's just a problem for everyone?

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

This is odd as we can confirm that this is only for our Premium users.

If you see it again on your free account, kindly take a screenshot and provide it here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello, I have the same problem; and have premium, please help me with the problem

They added this feature to the Desktop version.  There is an Enhanced button on playlists you make now.  As for the the mobile app.  It has been moved to "Smart Shuffle"

Suggested posts