Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hey, I have a question. I made a public Spotify playlist, but its not showing up when searching!

Solved!

Hey, I have a question. I made a public Spotify playlist, but its not showing up when searching!

I made a spotify playlist and no one can search it up. I made sure that it is public. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ahh, hmm one more idea for ya. If you click the three dot icon next to your playlist, it should bring up an option to share. Then you can copy the link to share with your friends. If it's a commonly used name for the playlist, I don't think it will show up on the top searches unless it has a ton of followers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It's not a collaborative playlist is it? Those won't show up publicly in search unless the person looking has the direct link / follows the playlist

It is not any collaborative playlist. I just cant find it. Im trying to share it with others so maybe it will show up 😄

Marked as solution

Ahh, hmm one more idea for ya. If you click the three dot icon next to your playlist, it should bring up an option to share. Then you can copy the link to share with your friends. If it's a commonly used name for the playlist, I don't think it will show up on the top searches unless it has a ton of followers.

Suggested posts