Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home screen and removing recently played songs

Home screen and removing recently played songs

hi,

I've seen this posted somewhere else but the issue never got clarified. There is an artist shown on all my devices that I don't recall having listened to more than once or twice, and this most likely due to the autoplay feature. It is there every single time I log in and it frustrates me to no end that I am left without the liberty to rearrange things to my own liking. As far as I remember, it was possible to remove recently played songs manually before but this seems to have been entirely left out on the newer versions. I have tried "blocking" said artist by telling spotify to not play the artist again, still it shows up on my home screen. Isn't this entirely counterintuitive, why have me block a song or artist if it's going to still be there - right in my face, on my home screen. Is there any way I can do something about this?

2 Replies

Hey there @RyanBlewis

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

We totally understand where you're coming from. However, it's currently not possible to edit the items on your home page.

Other users also think this would be a good idea. In this case, you can add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

Take care. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is a huge issue for us, enough that we will switch back to Tidal until this is corrected. No idea why this would be removed.

Suggested posts