Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I download my liked songs list?

Solved!

How can I download my liked songs list?

Hello all - is there a way to download a list of all my liked songs please? I have around 250. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lid999,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

In case you want to download the Liked songs playlist, you can click on the arrow under the title as @ipreferchocopiementioned. You can also check this article for more information on the matter.

If you don't see this option, it's a good idea to restart your device, log out and log back in again to see if that helps.

Currently there is no option to download a list, that includes the content from a playlist. You can check our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

16 Replies

just click the little arrow under the title. spotify will automatically download songs you have liked after on

Deleted - posted in the wrong spot and I can't see a delete post option.

Thanks. However I don't want to download the music files. I just want to download a list of all my liked songs' titles and artist names, etc in one go.

you need premium account. I think that's is solution. I have premium account . But right now when I not use a wifi I do not have my songs. I do not why.😒

If you have premium account you can do it.

I have a premium account, but I can't find an option anywhere to download my list of liked songs.
Marked as solution

Hey @Lid999,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

In case you want to download the Liked songs playlist, you can click on the arrow under the title as @ipreferchocopiementioned. You can also check this article for more information on the matter.

If you don't see this option, it's a good idea to restart your device, log out and log back in again to see if that helps.

Currently there is no option to download a list, that includes the content from a playlist. You can check our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator

Did you ever find a solution?   I am looking for the same info… want a list, not the actual songs

Hi there @Pauleduc,

Thanks for the post.

Check out the post by @Ver marked as a solution 🙂

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator

This is incorrect or outdated.

We could indeed do it before but not anymore. I can download any playlist by clicking on the arrow as mentioned but the auto generated « liked song » playlist doesn’t sport that feature anymore for some reason since the last update. Might be a bug but it truly seems as a product design choice from the team.in any case it’s a shame…Please fix this guys 🙏

Same here. All other playlists have that arrow button to download it but it is missing on the « liked song » playlist for some reason.

Hey @DaMiNeM69,

Thanks for your reply here and for the info shared. 

In this case, would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of the behavior described so we can get a better understanding of what's happening on your side?

On another note, would you mind sharing with us the make/model and OS of the affected device, along with the Spotify version you're running there?

Lastly, is this happening if you open your account on a different mobile device? It'd be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

Please send us all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, so we can avoid repeating any steps. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

Please look at the screenshots below, one shows the liked songs playlist and the second one is an album view. I’m connected to my Wi-Fi and I’m certain that the settings are correct.

I’m using iPhone 13 (iOS 16.1.2) and Spotify app version is 8.8.42

B2A2374B-E102-49D0-81C0-E5885825C282.png
CB7DD192-4386-48E3-8D1A-6E78BEC1CDD9.png

Hi there @Kebi

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

We checked the screenshots you sent and we can see that you have the Smart Shuffle on in your Liked songs. To be able to download your playlist, you'd need to turn that feature off. 

No worries, you just need to tap on it until it's greyed-out

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

tnx

You can make a separate playlist of your liked songs (easiest on desktop as you can select all songs and then make a new playlist), then use an external tool to download the playlist as an Excel file (exportify.net for example).

Suggested posts