Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I share my liked songs?

Solved!

How can I share my liked songs?

Hello Spotify community 👋-

i save my favorite songs by hitting it ting the little heart button ♥️ and going to my library > favorites. Is there a way I can easily export these songs to a regular playlist, or just share my liked songs?

Thanks

-Me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MrHappyman,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're using the Spotify Desktop app (which you can always download here), you can try the following to select some or all of your Liked songs in order to move them to an already existing or a new playlist:

1. Left click on a song's title in the list > Ctrl/Cmd + left click (to select one song in particular or one song at a time) > Right click > Add to a Playlist
  2. Left click on a song's title > Ctrl/Cmd + A to select all songs > Right click > Add to a Playlist

As a heads-up, one alternative to select all the songs in your Liked would be to hold Shift  > Left click on the first song of the playlist > Do the same with the last song of the playlist > Right click > Add to a Playlist.

Hope  you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MrHappyman,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're using the Spotify Desktop app (which you can always download here), you can try the following to select some or all of your Liked songs in order to move them to an already existing or a new playlist:

1. Left click on a song's title in the list > Ctrl/Cmd + left click (to select one song in particular or one song at a time) > Right click > Add to a Playlist
  2. Left click on a song's title > Ctrl/Cmd + A to select all songs > Right click > Add to a Playlist

As a heads-up, one alternative to select all the songs in your Liked would be to hold Shift  > Left click on the first song of the playlist > Do the same with the last song of the playlist > Right click > Add to a Playlist.

Hope  you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Alright, I’ll try it out.

Doesent work on my laptop.. Just marks the text

Hey there @Snodig,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

We'd suggest you restart your laptop. Then you can log out and log back in to the account. After that you can try the steps @Mario mentioned in order to move the liked songs.

If that doesn't do the trick, it's a good idea to try these steps and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not leading to any issues.

If that doesn't help, you can send us a screen recording of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator

Why i need to do antoher Playlist to share than i msut update this playlist equal to my favoritessongs?

Hi @Trashbit!

That's correct, but since the Liked Songs playlist is not currently shareable, this makes for a viable workaround for the time being.

There's also an idea about being able to share your Liked Songs with others here, so feel free to check it out and share your feedback if you haven't already.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts