Premium

Country

Russia

Device

All

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

HI. I have playlist with 4500 tracks. I want to listen to the tracks each one once. 

How i see it, for example:

i open playlist, listen tracks from 1 to 78... Close app or open app in different device... Then open playlist again. And i need some window with question "Continiue from last song?". If i hit YES - it will start from track №79.

In this way - I will able to listen all songs in playlist WITHOUT repeating. 

Its very usefull function. But i cant find it.

I dont believe, that SHUFFLE option can play ALL songs in playlist without repeating. 

So - i made playlist with 4500 songs of my favourite groups. Pressed CTRL+A, then CTRL+C. Then I opened  text document and pressed CTRL+V. I got list of links. Then I wrote programm, which shuffled that list. 

After that - I copied shuffled list to new playlist in Spotify. Its worked. I got playlist with randomized music. BUT. When I play it - its allways starts playing from first song. Its very hard to find, when i stopped listening.

PLEASE - help me...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi again @Basay,

as mentioned, this isn't a functionality that is currently available - neither when switching devices or when listening to different playlists, albums, etc.

Currently, something similar is only available for Podcasts, where your current podcast and episode progression is saved and synced across devices.

If you think this is a functionality other uses would like to see, we again recommend submitting an idea about it in our Idea Exchange board, where others can vote for it.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Basay,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

For now it is not possible to continue playing from the last song, if you switch devices. We'd suggest you have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion.

If there isn't a suggestion like this one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can also support it.  Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

Regarding the shuffle mode, some songs may occur more then ones. You can check this out and add your +VOTE. Then you can also Subscribe to the thread so you get notified about any updates on this.   

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi. Thanks for answer, but its not correct. Swithing devices - was just example.

Look, i have 4600 tracks in playlist. I play it from first song until, for example, to 79 track.

Then I want (for example) to listen song from OTHER playlist. 

And when Im back to playlist with 4600 songs - i have to listen from first song again.

Where is button "CONTINIUE from last track?" Its not very hard to make that function.

And in BROWSE -> RECENTLY PLAYED i see only albums. I dont see specific track.

Its sad(

Marked as solution

Hi again @Basay,

as mentioned, this isn't a functionality that is currently available - neither when switching devices or when listening to different playlists, albums, etc.

Currently, something similar is only available for Podcasts, where your current podcast and episode progression is saved and synced across devices.

If you think this is a functionality other uses would like to see, we again recommend submitting an idea about it in our Idea Exchange board, where others can vote for it.

Cheers!

Suggested posts