Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to shuffle songs from one artist

Solved!

How to shuffle songs from one artist

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

How can I shuffle tracks from one artist? For example, I add artist and like 150 songs of him, how can I shuffle only this 150 songs?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @KyleBrennan

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

One way to play the songs of a certain artist on shuffle is by visiting the artist page and enabling the shuffle play mode as described here. Once you've enabled it, just play any song of the selected artist and the queue will play on shuffle.    

You can also create a separate playlist where you can add the 150 songs you want to play on shuffle. Check out this help page on how to create a playlist. Make sure the shuffle mode is enabled when listening to the playlist. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @KyleBrennan

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

One way to play the songs of a certain artist on shuffle is by visiting the artist page and enabling the shuffle play mode as described here. Once you've enabled it, just play any song of the selected artist and the queue will play on shuffle.    

You can also create a separate playlist where you can add the 150 songs you want to play on shuffle. Check out this help page on how to create a playlist. Make sure the shuffle mode is enabled when listening to the playlist. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

You should see the liked songs of an artist on their profile.

78DB4088-3491-4E21-A76C-0C83DB8917CE.jpeg

Suggested posts