Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I added an album to my playlist, and now it won't stop playing songs from the creator of the album

Solved!

I added an album to my playlist, and now it won't stop playing songs from the creator of the album

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hey there everyone! I recently added Lil Uzi Vert's new album to my playlist, but I have determined that it broke my playlist somehow. Now every time I click play in my playlist, it plays the first song without a problem, then it plays a Lil Uzi Vert song that sometimes isn't even in the playlist at all! I haven't been able to get this to work since I first added his new album (over 2 days ago) and it's just kinda getting on my nerves. If anybody has any advice on how I can fix this problem, I'd be very grateful! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Update 2:

For some reason, Spotify things that I had an endless queue of Lil Uzi Vert without having any common knowledge about this whatsoever. Simple fix, I just kept pressing the next song button until it defaulted back to my playlist, and now my problem is solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Update: I just tested to see if the issue lies just in my playlist, but it doesn't. I go to any of my other playlists and click on a song, it plays out, then Lil Uzi Vert.

Marked as solution

Update 2:

For some reason, Spotify things that I had an endless queue of Lil Uzi Vert without having any common knowledge about this whatsoever. Simple fix, I just kept pressing the next song button until it defaulted back to my playlist, and now my problem is solved.

Suggested posts