Premium family

Country

Czech republic

Device

iphone 11

Operating System

ios 16 (new)

My Question or Issue

I can't listen to my downloaded music. When i am offline, all of my downloaded music just can not be played. That's one of reasons i even have premium.... All of my podcast are offline but my songs? nope 😞 

My family don't have this issue 

9 Replies

I have same issue with one of my Premium Family members.  Have deleted all the files, cleared cache, uninstalled and re-installed the app and restarted the phone.  Still cannot play music offline.

Yeah same, I even got my phone to the factory settings and nothing changed ...

Today i wrote with support over three hours. 4 guys, one me, no solution

Hey there folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

Have you tried recreating this issue on another device? It'd be great if you can ask a friend or a family member to log in on their device to see if the app behaves the same way.

In case it does, could send us a quick video where we can take a better look at this behavior? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it). It'd also be great if you share with us the make, model and OS version of the device that is having the issue along with exact Spotify version that you use. 

We'll be on the lookout for your replies. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi 🙂

sorry for late response, i have been writing with official spotify support for three hours, they had same questions. I tried different device (same issue) and i have iphone 11, ios 16 (i download instantly when there is an update) and i have current version of spotify... due to many reinstalls of the app i am sure i have the latest version.  Here is link to the issue (i have czech spotify so different language): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgP8hFTcjWSmsjqiBnBzNWzoisZcpqc6/view?usp=share_link

I don't think problem is in my device, because i had student premium before and everything was ok. I didn't change anything else - only premium plan.

Hi there @Ana98,

Thanks for the post.

Can you try switching on "Offline Mode" from the app settings? On some devices this needs to be switched on in order for Spotify to load the offline songs.

Something else you need to check - go to your iPhone's app settings and make sure that Spotify is granted all permissions, especially the one for Storage.

Keep us posted how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi 🙂

I tried the Offline mode and same results... 

I also checked my settings and all permissions available are granted. I also have lot space in my storage - so no issue from this point of view.

Hey @Ana98,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Right now we have an Ongoing issue with what you seem to be experiencing with offline listening on your device. We'd recommend to go ahead and check this thread. Feel free to leave your details there like your device's model and OS version, country, troubleshooting tried and the Spotify version you're currently running. If you don't know how to check it - go to this FAQ.

Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon, keep an eye on the page for any updates.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts