Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't see my Saved Songs in the "Artists" section anymore. Why not?

I can't see my Saved Songs in the "Artists" section anymore. Why not?

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0021na

Operating System

Windows 10 Home

My Question or Issue

I think a recent update has made a UI change that I really, really don't like: I can't listen to saved songs by specific artist anymore.

Before the update, I could go to the "Artists" section of my Library, click on any one of them and see a list of their songs that I had saved for my account.

After the update, doing the same thing brings me to that Artist's page listing their most popular songs and their entire Discography, rather than just the songs I have saved. I won't want to see their entire Discography, damnit! There's a reason I saved just those songs!

Yes, there is a workaround through the "Liked Songs" playlist, but surely the entire purpose of having an "Artists" section in the Library is so that I wouldn't have to do that? I have 1,318 songs saved in total, I don't want to have to search through all that!

Bizaarely, Spotify staff KNEW that users strongly dislike not being able to play songs this way, because [I found a similar post from last year](https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Saved-Songs-No-Longer-Appear-in-Artists-Section-Bug...) where another user complained about this, and moderator Peter provided a link to vote to have that changed. That change is now marked as Implemented. Why was that change reverted? The Android version of the Spotify App doesn't have this issue.

2 Replies

I absolutly agree with you, mate. You post it everything I wanted to say. Thank you.

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

It sounds like you might be experiencing this issue. You can add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts