Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant find joe rogan podcast

I cant find joe rogan podcast

I cant open nor find joe rogan podcast even though my friends in the same country can play his podcast 

Plan

Premium

saudi arabia

Device

(iPhone 12 pro max)

Operating System

(iOS 14.3)

My Issue is I can’ find joe rogan podcast even though my friends in the same country can play his podcast, they shared the link of tge exact channel but it cant be open from my iphone,my macbook, nor on the website. 

regards

4 Replies

Hi there @Aziz86

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

At the moment, podcasts are not available in your country. If your friends are able to see them, it means they might be in a different country or have accounts from other countries.

However, creating such accounts is against our policy and we cannot offer support to do so. 

We'd recommend keeping your app up to date so you don't miss when podcasts are available for you.

If anything else comes up, we're just one message away. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So, moving Joe's content from Youtube to Spotify made it unaccessible for a lot of people.

I was regularly watching his podcasts before but now I am not allowed to do it because I am from a particular country??

Youtube did not have such problems with my country.

The most frustrating thing is that IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to understand what is going on and why I cannot find what I expect to find. It is just not there.

My Country: Russia

I am Premium user.

I probably going to cancel my premium subscription just to not support Spotify for such behaviour.

Same thing

"However, creating such accounts is against our policy and we cannot offer support to do so."

Actually you DO support to do so because if it was free yesterday on YouTube and today it's not available EVEN IF YOU PAY for it - you just don't offer any other option

Suggested posts