Premium

Country

Holland 

Device

Andoid and Windows 10

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Sinds the "all songs" list is gone I'm really starting to dislike/hate Spotify. I like all the songs I've added to playlists and save/stored. I don't want to pres that freaking like hard on all my songs!!! That means i have to scroll true all 2500 songs and pres a like button so I can shuffle all songs. I can't even find a easy way to add all my songs into 1 playlist as a workaround. 

My suggestion: 

Bring back the all songs overview and shuffle all. 

For some people te liked songs probably works great, but the last couple of months I'm torrenting because using Spotify feels like **bleep**. 

3 Replies

Hey, you've been on this community for quite some time now, so I'm guessing you know there's an ideas page to make suggestions for how Spotify should work. I'm afraid that's currently the only solution.

Other than that, you can do CTRL+A followed by CTRL+C in a playlist to copy all the songs there and you can paste them into another playlist. That's probably the easiest way to get all your songs into one playlist, you just need to go through all your playlists to copy and paste the songs.

Hey @MC_trouble,

Just jumping in to quickly add something.

To clarify, if you'd like to present your feedback regarding the "all songs" and "shuffle all" features as an Idea for Spotify along the lines of what @PrettyMuchSwiss suggested, make sure to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify Community

2. Click on Menu

3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

PrettyMuchSwiss

Thanks a lot!, I've never thought about C&P on the desktop app. It still toke close an hour thanks to my great slap in a playlist and never look back skills.

It never occurred to me to post this in the idea section because it isn't a new idea 😋

I'll add it to the ideas thingy 👍

Suggested posts