I lost my liked songs

Plan

Premium Family Account

Country

Mexico

Device

Not device related

My Question or Issue

I just found out that I lost all of the my liked songs library, I don't know if it was something that I did or what, but I changed nothing on said library.

Is there a way to restore the entire library back?

3 Replies

Hi there @NoFear1795,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you let us know when you first noticed this? Also are your liked song gone on every device?

We'd recommend you make sure you're logged in the correct account, just in case.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex, 

I noticed this yesterday when I was about to start playing some music, to my surprise all of the songs were gone and no trace of them on any of my devices such as Personal Phone (Huawei Mate 20), Laptop (Windows Client) and Smart TV.

I am logged in to the correct account, I logged out and back in to make sure it wasnt like a glitch or something but no, everything was gone 😭

Hey @NoFear1795,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page- did you give all the steps here a go to make sure that your library is not on another account? If that's the case, then we'd recommend that you follow these instructions and secure your account. Near the bottom of the page you can also find out what to do in case items from your library are missing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts