Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I miss one of the best lyrics writers on earth.

I miss one of the best lyrics writers on earth.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

hey there, I am a big fan of robert long he is one of the best lyrics writers on earth, he wrotes about gay people, the dark sid eof the chruch, fear, death,  and so on and so on. but despite he is quite known he is not at spotify. please help us to let this great singer/writer's music stay alive by dropping a like because with 100 likes spotify shall do something with it.

3 Replies

Hey @elvisfan00,

I was searching for "Robert Long" and he is available, here is his Spotify Profile.

You can submit an idea in "Ideas".

hope I could help you. Have a nice day 😄

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5rNgNQ6whrIS3jkbzW4WPf?si=CPWa3hiGR4GabU3a2C-Rsg 

thanks for helping me, he is there but with a few songs. I guess some of the top-10 isn't even from long himself. but thank you for helping me

not every song/album is available because the artist/music label decided to withhold it, or due to changes in the ownership, or because the artist/music label hasn't uploaded them yet, maybe they appear on Spotify in the future. 🙂

Suggested posts