Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I think someone has access to my account

I think someone has access to my account

My spotify account has been showing history to songs I never listened to, mostly foreign Hispanic music, and when I want to use spotify it is often interrupted by the same kind of music. What is going on? How do I get them out of my account?

2 Replies

if you go to your account on the website, you can go to your account overview and underneath the topic "your plan" there will be  a section that lets you sign out everywhere, therefore kicking out anyone who could still have access to your account.

click here to go to the website 

Hi ringkun,

I’m sorry to hear that someone has gained access to your Spotify account. I recommend first resetting your password for your Spotify account again (it’s best to use a complex password, and to choose a different one for each service that you use; you can read more about that here); and for maximum security, it’s best to open the password reset page in a private/incognito window of your web browser.

Next, sign out from all devices (as @gorilla-aiyana has suggested), by logging in to your Spotify account, opening the account page, scrolling down to “Sign out everywhere,” and clicking on the button there.

Next, I strongly recommend that you change the password for your email or Facebook that is connected to your Spotify account.

Let us know if you still need help, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts