Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I download an album on my iPhone, will that album automatically download on my other two devices?

If I download an album on my iPhone, will that album automatically download on my other two devices?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro, Mac book pro

My Question or Issue

If I download an album on my iPhone, will that album automatically download on my other two devices? Can you turn this feature on and off? Does it work the same with playlists and liked songs?

1 Reply

Hey @bourgeoisdb,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your questions here. 

If you download an album on your iPhone, the same won't automatically happen on your other two devices, so you'd need to download the album on each of them. It'd be great to check this support site article if you'd like to know more about downloading music on Spotify. 

Regarding your last question, with the latest Your Library updates the songs that you 'like' (by clicking the 'heart' symbol next to their title) are now stored in a playlist called Liked Songs. They'll be downloadable just like the songs featured in any other of your playlists.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts