Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Incorrect amount of Liked songs on artist liked songs page.

Incorrect amount of Liked songs on artist liked songs page.

Device

iPhone X & Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The Screenshots explained a lot, a few years back I use to love these guys after a while grew stale, and cleaned off almost all songs for a few (around 5 liked songs).  Now I found out there is this bug with the liked songs on their page. I know myself I no longer have these liked to expect for a few.

Spotify_mBWLIw5tOZ.png
Spotify_qkoy6yrvC6.png
4 Replies

Hi there @Shaneisms,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you try with a different internet connection to see if the issue persist?

If that doesn't do the trick, can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I'm experiencing the same issue on Windows 11 Spotify, even after uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

This is because I did like the album, but not the songs, then the songs also stay in the "Liked songs" list on the artist page.

Hey @Atreides,

Thanks for joining the thread!

Liking the album doesn't put the songs in the Liked Songs playlist, but does count the songs of that album as liked in the artist page.
When you like the album, this will only add the album itself to the album section of the Library. This is intended behaviour.

If you want to add all songs from an album to the Liked Songs playlist, there's an option in the three dot menu on mobile called "Like all songs".
Alternatively, in the desktop app, you could Ctrl+A -> Right click -> Save to liked songs 🙂

Hope this clears things up!
Let us know if further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts