Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible for individual/few songs to also appear in Album view/panel?

Is it possible for individual/few songs to also appear in Album view/panel?

So far it appears that things won't appear in the Album section unless the entire album is "liked." But what if I only like 1 song or a few songs out of a given album, is it still possible for these handful of songs to appear under their album in the Album section without having to like the entire Album?

Going through songs to make new playlists is far easier through the Album view/panel (kind of like in the olden days when I used iTunes - I would have my whole library in album view but in most cases I only had a few songs that I liked the most under each album, but it was still far easier and more practical to navigate through such an album view).

So is it possible for 1 or a few songs out of a given album to still appear under their album cover in Album section/view of Spotify? So far I haven't figured out how, because the only option is to like individual songs but then they only appear under the "liked songs" section, and not in the Album section. 

Thanks for any help or clarification about this. 

---------------------

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

macOS Catalina

1 Reply

Hey there @NorthernLights1,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

This is actually how the old Library was structured on Spotify. If you'd like this feature back we suggest you post it as an idea here. As soon as we have anything to share we'll keep you posted there.

Hope this helps. If something else comes up feel free to contact us again.

Have an awesome day! 

Suggested posts