Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is the Everyday Favorites playlist gone?

Solved!

Is the Everyday Favorites playlist gone?

Spotify used to have a playlist called Everyday Favorites which I'm pretty sure I followed - it seems to be gone now. Did Spotify discontinue the playlist or did it maybe get renamed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @M_Y_B

Thanks fot the response!

Could you take a look at this playlist? It's possible that it has been renamed. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0MLFaUdXnjA?si=KVmOuRpaRIabAwxyNUn7XQ

Do you remember following it? 

Looking forward to your reply!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello @M_Y_B

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Spotify is often testing new features and improvements. For more details on that, make sure to check out this support article

You might be interested in some of the personalized playlists from the Made For You section. 

You can find all the playlists in one place:

• Open Spotify app on your mobile, 
  • Go to Search at the bottom of your screen, 
  • Scroll down (without taping the search bar) until you see Made for You card. 

MadeForYou mobile.gif

On desktop you can find them in the left column under Your Library. 

If you'd like to see some features on Spotify, you're always welcome to submit your own ideas in the Idea Exchange part of the Community as well. Here's a quick guide on how to do it. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

I can't find it either, I really loved th at playlist!! Do u remember some of the songs on it?

I know that's how I found Lauv as an artist, but I can't remember much else unfortunately. 😞

Hi Emilia,

Thanks for the note. I have enjoyed the Made for You playlists - and I appreciate the suggestion.

However, my question was simply looking for confirmation that Spotify had gotten rid of the Everyday Favorites playlist,  or if perhaps it had changed names and I didn't realize it. 

Marked as solution

Hello @M_Y_B

Thanks fot the response!

Could you take a look at this playlist? It's possible that it has been renamed. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0MLFaUdXnjA?si=KVmOuRpaRIabAwxyNUn7XQ

Do you remember following it? 

Looking forward to your reply!

I looked at that playlist and I don't think it's the same as everyday favorites. Thanks for trying though!!

I've been listening to other pop playlists and trying to recognize the everyday favorites songs. So far this is what I have. What's attached is the screenshots of the  playlist I made myself. 

Screenshot_20200430-095341.png
Screenshot_20200430-095348.png

Hi Emilia,

Yep, this was my best guess as to what it was renamed, given that I didn't remember following this playlist and it seemed to have the same vibe. What I didn't know is whether or not Spotify occasionally updated the names of their playlists - but it seems like that can indeed happen. Thanks for the help!

Megan

Hello @M_Y_B and @Musiclover357

Thanks @M_Y_B  for accepting my answer as solution! 

Some playlists are updated from time to time, so it's possible that not only the name got changed but also the content. You can see the date the songs were added to the playlist in the desktop app.

If you don't think it's the same playlist, you can check your Recently Played to see if the other playlist is still there. That's probably the only way to find it, if it's not the same one. 

Have a great day! 

In case you still would like to have everyday favorites, I think I've got the majority of the songs now. It took a while but listening to similar playlists helped me recognize the songs. If you're interested Megan, you can listen to it here:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7dzDzgI9QAEIgNs01SP4wB?si=yfiheSr4S6-3A2_sjekyUA

Enjoy!

Natalie 🙂

Suggested posts