Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there any way to change the Artist's real name?

Solved!

Is there any way to change the Artist's real name?

Hello,

Is there any possibility to change the Artist's real name or last name? Not the Username, the real name.

Thank you,

Marco

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Rescuteax,

Ethan here jumping in for @Billy-J, once the profile is claimed you are able to amend the name which is linked to the account without affecting the main profile normally this is imported from your personal Spotify profile.

Once registered head to Spotify for Artists > the name in the left hand corner usually with a picture sometimes not if your personal Spotify doesn't have one > Click the name with the email at the bottom with the upwards arrow > User Settings and you'll be brought to this screen where you can make these changes at your convenience. 

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 22.33.35.png

Let us know if you need anything else with this, 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Rescuteax, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To confirm, you're wanting to know if you can change an Artists' name on the Spotify app to a custom name so that only you can see?

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I want to know if you can change the Artist's private name. So not the name that is displayed on Spotify, but the private Name you have to say when you claim an Artist's profile.

Thank you,

Marco

Marked as solution

Hey there @Rescuteax,

Ethan here jumping in for @Billy-J, once the profile is claimed you are able to amend the name which is linked to the account without affecting the main profile normally this is imported from your personal Spotify profile.

Once registered head to Spotify for Artists > the name in the left hand corner usually with a picture sometimes not if your personal Spotify doesn't have one > Click the name with the email at the bottom with the upwards arrow > User Settings and you'll be brought to this screen where you can make these changes at your convenience. 

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 22.33.35.png

Let us know if you need anything else with this, 

Thank you!

Suggested posts