Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there still a limit on the liked songs playlist, or can i now add more than 10.000 songs there?

Is there still a limit on the liked songs playlist, or can i now add more than 10.000 songs there?

None of the below information is required. HowIs there still a limit on the liked songs playlist or can i and there more than 10.000 songs, too

ever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

7 Replies

Hey @Clooth, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

There is no limit on how many songs you can add to your Liked Songs, but this the limit of items you can add to your playlist remains 10,000. More information on this can be found here.

I hope this clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Absolute Bull Honky! I have thumbed up well over a 100 songs and when I go to the list to play it only plays about 50 or less of the most recent songs liked!! I FRICKEN HATE IT!! IT'S just like listening to the radio and plays out every new song - artist to death and then you cant stand it anymore!! Same problem I had with Pandora!!  I pay for a premium subscription and get this... Bothered customer, yes, yes I am!! 

This is on liked playlist? Try reinstall, clear cache: and clear data of app n relogin bro

Hey @legendozixtynin

Thanks for your post. There is no limit on how many songs you can add to your Liked Songs playlist, but there is for all other playlists created or shared with you. Are you having issues with liking songs on the app?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is on liked playlist? Try reinstall, clear cache: and clear data of app n relogin bro

Hi i was just replying to boo

Boo

Suggested posts