Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It's exasperating, these 2 same songs keep coming back every time I create a playlist ....

It's exasperating, these 2 same songs keep coming back every time I create a playlist ....

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

All

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

Hello, each time I create or modify a playlist called "Current Playlist" or "Vince55100 Radio" or "Top30 Vince55100", the 2 titles Tom Grennan and remme appear unchecked. The worst part is that I tried to delete the PC and android cache, reinstall the PC and laptop app, nothing helped, your algorithm keeps giving me these 2 songs.

Can you help me, thank you!

Capture d’écran 2021-10-19 065759.png
Capture d’écran 2021-10-19 065716.png
3 Replies

Hi @Vince55100,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've checked the screenshots you shared with us and can see these songs are not actually included in the playlists, they're part of the recommendations given by Spotify with similar music that may interest you. 

In this case, you can click on the button "Find More" in the top right side of the recommendations. This will make the list refresh and show a different list of songs. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Good evening, thank you for your response.

I can't find your "learn more" button on recommendations.

Hi there @Vince55100,

Thanks for your fast reply 🙂

If you take a look at the first screenshot you've sent us, you'll see the "Find More" on the right corner of the screen just above the list with suggested recommendations. When you click on that title, it will shuffle the list and show you new similar songs, and you can repeat this process to get fresh suggestions for your playlist. 

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts