Announcements

Joe Rogan Podcast - Stop Video

Highlighted

Re: Joe Rogan Podcast - Stop Video

Regular

Their moderators here Just copy and paste the same answer "if it gets enough up votes we will look at it"  while thousands on Reddit says they can't access the community forum side via mobile. I had to get a desktop computer and jump through hoops to do it too.

Then you look in this community section and see the disable video suggestion with 7 thousands of votes get a moderator say "while we don't gave plans to disable video, we are marking it as a good idea", thst was in Jan 2019...

I have no hope for any support from Spotify and am sad Joe will lose millions of viewers/listens and it won't be because they didn't try. They simply just can't listen...

Highlighted

Visitor

yes, this is a major pain in the ass. I can't listen to this podcast anymore if its gonna waste my data. Im not watching the video when im driving for three hours. 

Highlighted

Visitor

Turning on Offline Mode in settings has worked for me. If listening while changing the setting, just pause then play and it should switch to the episode image. Hope this helps, not ideal to have to go into settings anytime I want to listen to JRE, hopefully Spotify will fix this. 

This is obviously only useful for downloaded podcasts on mobile.

Highlighted

Visitor

Please stop the video.

I have never "seen" a podcast of JRE and I don't need to. The video gets in the way and makes me listen to the episodes in a different player. I would like to make Spotify my sole podcast player, but the video issues with this podcast and lack of Your Mom's House makes this impossible.

If you buckle to the editorial demands of your employees, I will cancel my account all together.

SUGGESTED POSTS