Step 1

NEXT STEP

Least Played Songs?

Least Played Songs?

Premium USA

Device

Galaxy s10/Mac/PC

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to sort by most/least played? I remember iTunes had this column way back in the day. The way I listen to music is by just setting my Library on shuffle, which i understand is controversial lol. But since My Library is like a thousand songs, and however Spotify's shuffle algorithm is set up it just feeds me the same idk 50 songs? Occasionally I'll hear something I haven't heard in YEARS and would love a way to find those forgotten songs in my library.

4 Replies

if you dont want your music to shuffle around turn off shuffle

you could just press on a song you added long ago

Hey @archerb,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the Community!

Currently there isn't a way to sort playlists by play count, however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 The best way to get your idea noticed and considered is if you create an idea for it in the Community by going here - that way, other users will also be able to vote for it. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

In the meantime a possible workaround is what @YulTheWizard and @666lucifer666 suggested, to turn shuffle of and sort your playlist by the date tracks were added. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have an awesome day

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts