Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lifetime songs

Lifetime songs

Hey,

Spotify just asked me to pick 5 songs that really touch me when I opened it. I also had the choice to post them. Unfortunately I closed the window and can't find this option anywhere. 

Can anybody help me?

Thank you 🙂 

7 Replies

Hi there @N00berin4,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please let me know if you meant the Forever Favorites playlist?  (can you access it?)

You can try to find it by typing spotify:forever-favorites in your search bar.

I would recommend doing it on your mobile app, then when found, you'll have access on both.

Let me know how it went 🙂

I am having the same problem. I opened the app yesterday and it asked me to pick five. I immediately had three but left the other two blank. Now I know the two I want to add but I can't access the list anywhere.

I have tried http://open.spotify.com/forever-favorites and I have tried searching for spotify:forever-favorites, but neither options works either in the app on my iPhone or the web version.

Hi @cnoyes22 & @N00berin4,

I recommend you make sure you have a strong WiFi connection, restart your router and restart the app, then try again.

Let me know how it went 🙂

Thank you, OneByBoo.  Unfortunately that did not work. Any other ideas?

Hi @N00berin4 & @cnoyes22

thanks for updating !

I would recommend you to check this Ongoing Issue covering the same issue you're having.

Please make sure to add their +VOTE and comment with your own issue to promote it.

Thank you 🙂

I forgot to reply back, but about a week after the last post it was working for me.

Hey @cnoyes22,

Thanks for letting us know that everything works fine now.

Don't hesitate to reach out in the Community again if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts