Plan

Premium

Country USA

Device

(iPhone 8,  Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, c.)

My Question or Issue

Hello My liked songs are not syncing/missing. I have uninstalled the app on my Mac book pro and iphone. I have tried going offline on both devices for over an hour to try and force it to sync and turning it back on nothing.  my computer phone are all up to date 

The missing songs all 400 of them show up on my iphone and the web player only 6 songs show up on the desktop player. Any clue how to fix this? I have tried everything and its driving me nuts as I sort my liked songs into playlist and its easier to do it in the desktop app. only showing 7 songs whenre there is 409 in liked songsonly showing 7 songs whenre there is 409 in liked songs

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kcorrigan,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you try clearing any entries that contain Spotify from the Host files on your system. Follow the steps from this Guide.

After that run a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps from this guide exactly. It's a bit different than a normal reinstallation.

Let us know if the issue persists after that.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kcorrigan,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you try clearing any entries that contain Spotify from the Host files on your system. Follow the steps from this Guide.

After that run a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps from this guide exactly. It's a bit different than a normal reinstallation.

Let us know if the issue persists after that.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you this worked!!

Hey @kcorrigan,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out and you can continue enjoying your favorite tunes on your desktop 🙂

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts