Liked Songs Wont Work And Playlists Play ads but then say something went wrong

Solved!

Liked Songs Wont Work And Playlists Play ads but then say something went wrong

Plan

Free

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When I try to play anything from liked songs, to a playlist it plays an ad then says that something when wrong, I've tried reinstalling, logging out on all devices and every basic thing I can think of.(Only Happens On My phone not my laptop or desktop)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @EnderElement10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done so far, but to be sure that we're on the same page - did you use the steps for a clean reinstall mentioned in this article? Since they are more thorough than a quick install, you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

Also, if you have an SD card installed on your device, remove it and try again. Sometimes the SD card interferes with the proper behavior of the app.

If the issue persists after this, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating your case.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @EnderElement10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done so far, but to be sure that we're on the same page - did you use the steps for a clean reinstall mentioned in this article? Since they are more thorough than a quick install, you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

Also, if you have an SD card installed on your device, remove it and try again. Sometimes the SD card interferes with the proper behavior of the app.

If the issue persists after this, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating your case.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I did already clean install but I didn't remove the SD card and of course it worked, thank you so much.

Suggested posts