Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked playlist acting up and I’m actually crying

Liked playlist acting up and I’m actually crying

Aight so the only playlist I play is literally my liked songs. I’m playing something in the middle of the playlist and the next song is the very first song from the playlist and it suddenly starts playing from the very beginning. This started acting up, idk yesterday I think?  I have a regular one person premium plan, I only use Spotify on my phone (iPhone XR). I add bundles of songs to my queues a lot so idk if that has anything to do with it. I tried logging out logging back in, deleting the app but the issue won’t go away. Pls help I cried out of sheer frustration and this is my only reliable music source.  (Photos show the beginning of my playlist, where I’m at in my playlist, and that the ‘Next Songs’ are the very beginning, I hope I’m making sense)

C4A9D19F-FB97-4F51-8EFE-332DA8E1BC17.png
BE513321-5987-428E-8096-0CE5BAF1DEDF.png
02F7C11C-E8BF-433F-9A4B-A25F3CC4911B.png
1 Reply

Hey there @imactuallycryin

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts