Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs/Play list on different device but same account

Liked songs/Play list on different device but same account

So my ex had been logged into my account, and I am constantly noticing random songs that he must have downloaded. However, none of the songs are showing under my liked songs. I was wondering if there is a way that I can see all the content that has been downloaded under my account. I recently kicked his phone off as one of my added devices. I'm not sure if this is a silly question. I just figured there has to be a way to show all downloaded songs on every device used under my account. 

3 Replies

Hi @Karmatells,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your question here!

You can check all the songs which were downloaded using your Spotify account by accessing it through the mobile app (you can always download it here) and clicking:

1. Your Library (bottom right corner)
  2. Playlists (top left corner)
  3. Filters (next to the 'Find in playlists' search bar)
  4. Downloads (under ‘Filters’)

Like this, you'll be able to display all the playlists (including your Liked Songs) which feature downloaded songs and then remove the unwanted ones.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if we can help any further 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

That's what I keep reading, but they still aren't all listed under there. For example, today I was looking through an artist and saw a random download under the artist, but it doesn't show on my library/liked songs/downloaded songs. Would it be because he was using a different device, even if it was the same account? It isn't a big deal regardless, I just don't understand why I can't see every single song that has been downloaded on my account. But I wasn't sure if different devices on the same account formed different liked songs or playlists. 

Hey @Karmatells

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

We can confirm that the downloaded music on a Spotify account is specific to the device(s) used to download it and should only be displayed as 'downloaded' while using the same device.

For us to look into this in greater detail, it'd be great if you'd send us a video of what happens when you look through an artist using your device, notice an unexpected downloaded song (not downloaded with your device) and then of what happens when you try and filter-search the song in 'Your Library', following the steps in our first reply.

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts