Country

France

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Hello, 
This morning all of my liked songs disappeared on my phone and on my computer. Thankfully, some of my likes songs were also on another playlist.

Does someone know what is the problem and if Spotify is able to fix it ?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @lea_habert,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know if your Liked Songs playlist is empty or it doesn't load at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello @Alex

Thanks for your reply.

My Liked Songs Playlist is almost empty. There was only 9 songs out of the 700+ I had, both on my phone app et my computer desktop app. So I don't think it was a loading problem.

Thankfully, I had most of my liked songs on another playlist so I was able to add them all again to my Liked Songs Playlist, but they are not in the same order anymore... So I've avoided the worst but I really don't understand where the problem came from and I reaaally hope this problem won't happen again.

Maybe it was an IT problem due to the Spotify Wrapped release ?

If Spotify is able to retrieve all of my liked songs in the same order as they were and with the months associated with the date I originally added them to my Liked Songs Playlist, it would be amazing.

Hey @lea_habert,

Thanks for your reply and extra info.

It shouldn't have anything to do with the Wrapped campaign. In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and give you further info and assistance with this.

If you have questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts