Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iphone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

Hello, today when I had gone into my spotify account I noticed all of my liked songs disappearing. I had over 700 songs and am disappointed on it happening. Also, my albums have also disappeared. Although, two songs from my liked songs have been recovered, they are not the first two or the last two. They are just random songs from the same album on my liked songs. The weirdest part is that if I go onto a playlist with some of my liked songs then it says they are liked even though they aren’t in the liked songs playlist. I am on 8.5.71 on spotify (the most recent.) I have reset my phone. I’d really appreciate it if somebody could help me out with this.

A6CBB53A-CEF1-4B4D-B089-4AEDC3BEA7C0.png
B7623D30-ECE4-42B2-8BBF-1CD637C9AAAD.png
7FB6ACCE-2CF4-46BA-8FE9-9EBBFD41FCBA.png
3 Replies

Hi @Catshark10,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend trying a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your iPhone, by following these steps.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I have the same problem, I have already full reset my wife's smartphone and still the same.

We can see her liked songs in a PC.

Thanks.

Hey @palacioe65,

Thanks for reaching out about this as well. You mentioned you Reset your wife’s smartphone. Have you tried a clean reinstall of the app following the steps as mentioned in the last reply? 

@Catshark10let us know if you still need help or the reinstall worked for you.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts