Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs system

Liked songs system

Plan

Premium

Country

Czechia

Device

Samsung Galaxy s10e

Operating System

Android Q

My Question or Issue

Hello, I used to shuffle play all saved songs before Spotify changed the system. I usually save albums using "add to my library" function. Unfortunately songs from saved albums are not automatically saved to "liked songs". Can I somehow automate this so I do not have to open every album from my library and click "like all songs"?

Another issue I have is that when shuffle playing "liked songs" sorted by title, it looks like Spotify chooses only specific songs from some albums - lets say album has 10 songs and 8 of them are never played while shuffle playing. 

1 Reply

Hey, thanks for your post. Unfortunately, it looks like using that "like all songs" option is going to be your best bet at this point. You might add a comment/like to this related post from the Ideas forums, however, or even post a new idea here if you'd like to suggest a different method of organization for the Spotify team to consider.

As for the shuffle issue you're encountering, I've seen various shuffle related issues mentioned by users over the years, but it's hard to replicate and narrow down what exactly could be happening beyond something perhaps in the shuffle algorithm.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts