Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Limite de conteúdo spotify

Solved!

Limite de conteúdo spotify

Olá pessoal, Sou usuário de streaming a pouco tempo.
Saberiam informar se existe algum tipo de limitação de conteúdo no Spotify como:
- Número limite de músicas para curtir
- Número limite de músicas para adicionar em playlists
- Número limite para adicionar albúms na biblioteca
- Número máximo de playlists para criar.

- Após extrapolar esses limites, ainda consigo adicionar músicas em playlists criadas por mim?
Vi alguns usuários no Twitter e fórum de suporte do spotify reclamarem que não estavam conseguindo adicionar mais albúms devido extrapolarem esse limite.

Plano:

Premium Duo

País

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @rafaelup21,

thanks for reaching out !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English as it's the official community language.

However, feel free to respond with any language that suits you.

The current limit is 10,000 songs under the "Your Library" section.

This means that you can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library. 

If you get notified there's no more room in your library, you can always add songs to playlists.

In addition, i would also recommend checking out this FAQ on the "Your Library" section of the app.

Last but not least, make sure to add your +VOTE to this active idea and subscribe to get live updates on any changes made.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @rafaelup21,

thanks for reaching out !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English as it's the official community language.

However, feel free to respond with any language that suits you.

The current limit is 10,000 songs under the "Your Library" section.

This means that you can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library. 

If you get notified there's no more room in your library, you can always add songs to playlists.

In addition, i would also recommend checking out this FAQ on the "Your Library" section of the app.

Last but not least, make sure to add your +VOTE to this active idea and subscribe to get live updates on any changes made.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know 🙂

Suggested posts