Announcements

List Albums under Artist view?!

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: List Albums unter Artist view?!

Visitor

I just switched back to Spotify Premium from Apple Family Music.  The lack of this feature is going to send me back to Apple.  I like Spotify's help in finding new music, but the inability to display artists' music by album is a dealbreaker.

Highlighted

Re: List Albums unter Artist view?!

Casual Listener

Are you getting this yet mods?....

You guys are the communicators, the middle ground, the voice of hundreds of thousands of people. I know you work for them, but there IS no them without US. Tell them! We want Artists>Albums. TELL THEM!!!!!!!!

..seriously though, send it up..

Highlighted

Re: List Albums under Artist view?!

Casual Listener

Still hasn't been fixed. In fact, the link you provided is now a closed discussion. With over 5,000 votes. I have just canceled my subscription because clearly, after a year of "valued" listeners giving their input on this, you do not listen. 

***Update***switched to amazon music! 

E5D9DDE3-4C09-4FF6-B1C9-8A5367BFC000.png
Highlighted

Visitor
I can't believe this is not part of the product. Just switched from Apple Music and my son told me it's not possible to see the artist and albums. Thought he didn't what he was doing but guess not. This needs to be implemented pronto.
Highlighted
Solution!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks,

We appreciate all your feedback on the new Your Library experience.

Going forward, we would like to refer you to the Idea Exchange as it is the best way of providing your feedback on any features you'd like to see implemented.

There is an existing idea which suggests a change similar to the one many of you have requested here - feel free to add your vote to it here.

If you'd like to suggest something different, however, you can always submit a new idea for it.

For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Thanks! 

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS