Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List of Artists when you first sign up

List of Artists when you first sign up

When you first sign up for Spotify, you are presented with a list of Artists to help train the "For You" features, etc. It is a great feature and gets you started.

I signed up my family and most of us got it, but one of my daughters got a little punchy and dismissed it. How do I get it back?

Here is the deal. I know someone's answer is going to be, "just like some artists". I get it. That takes a long time though. This was a fun UI that got you going quickly. Is there some way to get it back anyway? It's good enough that I'd consider sending a request to have her account deleted just to get it back, but I'm hoping someone has a secret handshake.

1 Reply

Hey @andersonimes,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Currently there isn't a way to bring the same UI for a second time after it's been initially dismissed. However, your daughter can scroll to the bottom of the Artists section in the app on a mobile device and will be presented with a list of Recommended Artists, that she can follow. If she starts also adding to her Liked Songs that should be enough for the algorithm to start personalizing the Made for you section. The more content she includes in her collection, the quicker the algorithm will pick up on her music tastes.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts