List of liked songs gone

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

iPhone and macbook

My Question or Issue

I've been using spotify for years, never trouble. This issue has just been here for a day now. 

I have spotify on both my iphone and my macbook. The lists and songs I like are automatically updated on both devices. However, yesterday I noticed a couple of new songs I liked on my iphone didn't show on my laptop. So, I turned spotify off and restarted it, only to find that in my library, there's only those three new songs. 

My playlists are fine by the way. It's just the songs that I liked.

If I try to play another song using my iphone (to let it play on my laptop), it just stops. It doesn't do anything.

I have really no idea what to do and I can't really find anything on the internet to help solve this problem. Please help?

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

p.s. I've included screenshots of both devices of the library.

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-12 om 10.09.44.png
IMG_4004.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jend133, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jend133, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I deleted and reinstalled spotify and everything is back! Kinda stupid I didn't really think of that, but I'm glad that's what this place is for.
Thank you very much!

Hey @Jend133,

You’re welcome — no worries I’m always here to help!

I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts