Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List of songs not appearing from playlist

List of songs not appearing from playlist

so, for a month now I've been having issues with all my playlists. Whenever a song gets too old, I just don't like it anymore, I would go to my playlist and get rid of the song. However, for a month Spotify wouldn't let me go to the list of songs on the playlist. I tried it with my other playlists, and they all have the problem. I use an IPhone 12 and Spotify is up to date. If someone could help me with this, that'd be great!

4 Replies

Hi @あさぎり,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing users on iOS, who are using the free experience of Spotify, to be unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. The relevant team is currently looking into this issue.

If this sounds like what you're experiencing, I would first recommend trying a clean reinstall of the Spotify app, as is suggested in the Ongoing Issue’s Status Update. If a clean reinstall doesn’t help, I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue as well as a comment there to provide the team with the following info:

• Your country
  • Your type of subscription
  • Your device (make, model, and OS version)
  • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
  • Is it happening on your own playlists only or on followed playlists as well?
  • Is it also happening in the information section of podcasts?

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Singapore, Free, 12promax, clean reinstall, only to the playlist I make, No

Hey Trey here is my information and tell me if you can help me fix it. Singapore, Free, 12promax, clean reinstall, only to the playlist I make, No

Hi @lolhilol,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Can you send a screenshot of what you’re seeing, so I can better understand how things look on your end? You can include the screenshot in your next reply by using the “Insert Photos” option in the post editor.

I also suggest logging in on another mobile device (such as a friend’s or a relative’s), to see if the issue persists there.

I look forward to your reply, and let me know if you have any other questions. 

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts